cairns wedding photography

cairns wedding photography
I am Michael Petersen, a multi-award winning professional photographer.
 “My challenge is to take the most beautiful photographs you can possibly imagine to not only meet your expectations but to exceed them.”
Since 2006 I have been in commercial photography, with my interest drawn into weddings. That’s a nostalgic decade of wedding photography to my portfolio.
 I firmly believe in the importance of not only creating excellent wedding photographs but to also tell a story a delightful love story
The legacy of your marriage in its photography is something I value personally and professionally.
 If you are looking for a Cairns photographer who can capture magic and also create magic I would love to hear from you.
*Most of my weddings are in Cairns, Palm Cove, Port Douglas and the Atherton Tablelands but I also transverse Australia and overseas.*
http://www.mpweddingphoto.com.au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

desert safari dubai deals

Chicago Mafia Tours